Friday, August 27, 2010

Catch Up Again!

GREETINGS!

I am probably the worst person on the blog circuit for posting pictures after the fact! BUT, I just had to show you the panoramic picture of my favorite place - Creek Wood. If you remember, the other day I posted 4 separate pictures trying to give you an idea of what it looked like. Well, here is Mary's wonderful camera talent for you to see it. I wish it was bigger, but you can see what I mean about the beauty of the place.



And this........this is Caliber! Isn't he a cutie? He so reminds me of my grandson Cutter when he was that age.



And this is Momma and baby buffalo! Baby was getting a snack when we pulled up, but by the time Mary took the picture, he was done.



Now to catch you up on Lobo! I had him at the Vet's office at 7:30 this morning. I called at 10:00 a.m. to see how he was, and all was fine. When I picked him up at 3:30 p.m. he was very frisky! Which really surprised me. The doctor said she couldn't get every bit of the tumor, but did get most of it; and had to pull a tooth to get to part of it. She saved the tumor for me to see, and it was gross!! All black and red and white and about 2 inches long and maybe an inch around. He has stitches so I have to take him back in 10 days to see if there are any left in place and if he is healing right. He is still on antibiotics 2 x a day for a couple weeks. She said we would just have to keep tabs on him and see what happens. She is such a nice lady. Since I was going in, and Patch was due for a rabies booster and another shot, I took him in this afternoon too. He was very good about the shots and I think he was happy to see Lobo. I was also happy that the bill was manageable! That was a big relief.

Ronnie and Tom went in to Muskogee this afternoon to attend a Town Hall Meeting of one of the Oklahoma Republican Senators. It started at 5:30 p.m. so who knows when they will be home. Mary and I warned them not to cause trouble! :)

Well, the weekend is upon us again. The time is just flying by; before we know it, winter will be here. (and cool weather! yay!!) I hope you enjoy my catch up pictures and that you have a great weekend. Take care and God Bless.

No comments: