Thursday, August 12, 2010

August - A Prolific Month!

GREETINGS!



My American Heritage College dictionary states: pro-lif-ic adj. Producing offspring or fruit in great abundance; fertile. As you can see, I'm not talking about fruit! The picture is of my youngest grandson, Tucker. Who just happens to turn 6 this month!

I was looking at my calendar and see that I have 3 grandchildren having birthdays this month; Kris turning 19, Tucker 6 and Kayden turning 13. And, one son-in-law and 2 very good girl friends and another "adopted" grandson all having birthdays this month. Phew! Must have been cold Novembers............

Had a pretty laid back Thursday. Spent time trying to re-arrange my living room to make room for the piano come Monday. I think I've got it figured out so that I may only lose one end table. We'll see. Also made a fresh peach cobbler, and I hear it calling my name as I type. Had a dear friend from Missouri call this evening to tell me the Red Hat group was going to Branson on the 9th of Sept. and inviting me to come up and spend some time with them. It's a 4 hour drive from my house, and I told her I would think about it. Would be nice to see all my old friends, but I'm not crazy about driving that distance alone.

Well, Ronnie just brought me some cobbler and ice cream so I'd better go enjoy it. Hope your day was good. Take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

carolina nana said...

MMMMMM!!!! Peach cobbler !! sounds so good and with ice cream on a hot day,you can't beat it.
Blessings to you