Friday, September 10, 2010

Road Fixed/New Critters Visit

GREETINGS!

The County came today and "fixed" the road. They graded and put down some new rock. They did not replace the culvert so when we have another big storm they will have to come and do this all over again! But, for the time being, I can get out! Which is great because I have to go to the church in the morning to work at the Closet. (Where we give away clothing to whomever needs it.)


If you look real close, you can see a cow in each picture. One is a Brahma and the other is some kind of steer. This was day 2 of their visit in the morning. Found them out by the pump house and when they saw me they took off at a trot and a gallop!
I guess some neighbors toward the back of the property have a hole in their fence; or we do! Patch chased them off yesterday, but he wasn't up yet this morning when I caught the two of them. Maybe they are attracted by my cow flag? LOL

I made some corrections and additions to the information on the McFarland Cemetery if you are interested. Mary found the information on the internet some place. So if you want to see go to "Day 2 of The Rain". It's interesting, really. Thank you Mary for researching that!

I hope you all have a good weekend. Take care and God Bless.

No comments: