Thursday, September 23, 2010

AARRGGGH!!!

GREETINGS!

Well, guess what? Ronnie's fence mending job didn't do the trick. My brother called this morning around 8 a.m. to see how the cow dilemma was going, and while we were talking Ronnie started hollering. I ran to the window and looked out front and there was the "herd" in the front yard and the orchard area across the driveway.

I mean to tell you, I counted the usual 6 PLUS 2 additional ones that I'd not seen before.......then looked to my left and saw 2 more new ones, and I think I may have seen one more. That makes at least 10, if not 11, of them thar critters! What did they do, go tell the rest of their friends about the good grass here on our "farm"? Sheesh! So Patch goes a runnin' and barkin' and the cows take off; Ronnie gets on the 4 wheeler and takes off after them too; follows them back to the far corner where they came from. Yep, the fence was down again.

So now I guess we go buy new barbed wire and put up a new fence in that area. You know, it was kind of fun at first, but now it's kind of not so fun!

Take care and God Bless.

No comments: