Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just Another Day

GREETINGS!

This picture is mainly for my girls in Washington State, so they can see where we go to church, and where we are blessed to find a nice church family. And this coming Sunday, our new Worship leader begins; a band and contemporary music and everything! I'm so excited.
There is a steeple, which I didn't get in the picture, and to the left of the church is another building which houses the fellowship hall and the children's church and Sunday school classes. The landscaping (which there is none) could be better, but oh well!

Today was a very rainy day, with some thunder and lightening. I think our road may have washed out a little again. Ronnie left early this morning for Muskogee to get his eyes checked and get a new pair of glasses. Also to exchange his 2 new pairs of jeans for some a little bigger! He didn't get home until late this afternoon. I did laundry, vacuumed, and made some French Cabbage soup, which I won't do again!

I've got a couple of funnies to share with you (I hope I don't offend anyone).

#1 Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out.....but I can usually shut the
bitch up with cookies!

#2 While creating husbands, God promised woman that good and ideal husbands would be
found in all corners of the world.............And then He made the earth round!
And........

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your
feet! And with that I will close for tonight and pray that God always supplies
me with lots of cookies. Take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

It reminds me of your old one in Troy. It's good to see and know a little more of what your life "looks" like back there.