Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is This The Way The Current Generation Lives?

GREETINGS!

These are pictures of my "crybabies". Missy is standing in the corner because she threw a fit because she couldn't have the following outfit for work:



Black slacks.............$78
Print blouse.............$225
Belt.....................$38
Shoes....................$188
Earrings.................$38
Bracelet.................$17
Total....................$584

And for a day off outfit with no pants included: $1031 for a sweater, top, necklace, tote and boots. And just for "fun": Jeans .. $180 and Wedge shoes ....$265. No shirt included; total $445.

These quotes are out of the latest issue of Redbook. I forgot and burned the magazine before I took pics of the outfits..... darn! I'm wondering if this is how the younger people REALLY spend their money. If so, no wonder they have to move back home with Mom and Dad.


And Little Ronnie is standing in the corner because he went hunting and got too many "animals". But he was dressed in his best camouflage!



These are really inferior pictures tonight. There is something wrong with my camera and I have no idea what it is. Last night it wouldn't even take a picture and tonight they are blurry. Hurry home Mary........I need help!

We had a pretty big thunder and lightening storm in the middle of the night. And got some much needed rain. It wasn't really a gully washer, but at least the dust has all been settled. There is more due tonight I hear. My 4 legged kids don't like it at all. Speaking of them, I think Lobo is not long for this world. He hasn't eaten today and has been out on the porch for several hours without barking to be let in. That is extremely unlike him, on both counts. He just lays under the bench and that's it. It's a very sad situation. But I take comfort in knowing that we did rescue him from an abusive existence and he's had about 4 years of being spoiled and loved.

I hope all of you are spoiled and loved too. Take care and God bless you with His Grace.

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

I'm sorry to hear Lobo is not himself. I can't believe how much clothing can cost! It is a good thing that I am not all that concerened about the most recent styles!
Blessings,
Lorilee