Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Project Completed

GREETINGS!


Well, here is the finished product! I took 3 days to complete the painting. No sense rushing myself or making these old bones hurt more than needed. I was very pleased with how well the curtains went with the wall color.



This is my "dresser", which is my pride and joy. I bought it from an antique store in Troy, Missouri several years ago. I think they called them a "chiffobrobe" back in the 20's. Ronnie put shelves in the "hanging" side for me, which works out quite well.


Here you can see how the color scheme of the bedcover goes with the wall color. Not bad really. I think about getting a new spread, but my Mom bought me this several years ago for my birthday.......... (also looks like my lens is spotted!)




This is my 1800's Alabama antebellum window that I made into a mirror; and an old oak dresser that belonged to one of my son-in-law's grandmothers. And of course my favorite sign that is waiting to be rehung!

I hope I haven't bored you too much. I know that I am very tired tonight after finishing the bedroom, and will save my other "news" for tomorrow. Take care and God Bless you with His Grace.

No comments: