Tuesday, December 6, 2011

No Excuse!

GREETINGS!

I can't believe it's been since Thanksgiving that I've written, or not! That is a very clumsy sentence......... Anyway, I have no excuse other than that
I had Ronnie take this picture of me because I thought it was a "good hair" day, showing how I've grown out of my short, spikey hair cut, and since then my camera won't work! :) Go figure!! :)


I get a "batteries low" message and it won't take a picture. I changed the batteries and still get the same message. So I guess it will have to wait until I go to town and buy some more new batteries. Luckily, I did get a few pictures before my "do", but they aren't all that good. See below.

Our Christmas tree is up. In person it is standing up correctly! The pictue is all wiggly and blurry and I guess that's my fault. BUT, it really does look nice; and the ornaments I made out of last years Christmas cards are really nice looking hanging on it. And seeing who the cards were from is neat too. I don't know if you can turn it right side up or not. I did in Picasa, but it didn't take I guess. Can you tell I'm not a photographer or a blogger? hahaha


So the house is decorated as much as it is going to get. I've got a few wreaths hanging here and there, and an arrangement of greens and pointsettias and not much else. I just didn't feel like putting out all my Santas and snowmen this year. When no one comes to our house, it's kind of pointless to haul out all the stuff! I have enough to make it feel homey and Christmasy and I know the reason it's all there, and that's what counts. And this year I'm going to bake a birthday cake for Jesus!!

They have come and reworked our road, putting in a new culvert and rock and gravel, and hopefully our road won't wash out now when we have a downpour. Cross your fingers!

My brother moved in to his shipping container home the end of October. It seems strange not to see him every day. I guess they are doing fine and liking it quite well. I know Ronnie was probably as glad to have it finished as they were to move in. Although it did keep him busy most every day and out of the house!

Enough for today. I'm promising myself to do better at writing! I hope you all enjoy the preparations for Christmas and don't stress yourselves out!
Until next time, take care and God bless.

No comments: