Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Foxy Lady

GREETINGS!

I took this through Kathy's living room window, over-looking the ledge and what little yard they have. This is Susie, a mature (grey?) fox, who comes up every afternoon between 3 and 4 to get her ration of dog food and bread rolls! And sometimes fruit or vegetables. Earlier she had 3 kits and was bringing them up with her, but they are bigger now and didn't come this day.


It is such a blessing to be able to watch these wonders of nature and God's creations up close and personal. She must live in a cave down over the cliff, and manages to come up to the top at feeding time. Here's another picture I took, not so good of Susie, but you can see the view again.


All is well here. My house is smelling less each day since Ronnie replaced the ring under the toilet in the guest bathroom. I tell ya, that sewer smell is enough to make you leave home! Got my laundry done up today so tomorrow, grocery shopping here I come!

That's all I know. Until next time, take care and God Bless.

That

1 comment:

carolina nana said...

What a gorgeous view your friend has out her window.
Blessings and happy new year !!