Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Busy Day

GREETINGS!

Don't look too closely..........had to put something to look at on here!


We left home about 10:30 a.m. this morning, headed for Fort Smith, Arkansas. We both had appointments - 12:30/12:45 p.m. with Dr. Johnson, the dermatologist, for our yearly full body check for skin cancer. Ronnie was clear and fine; I had about 4 places where there were pre-cancerous cells and she froze them. One on my face, but that's okay. We were just happy with the results and good to go for another year!

After we left, we went to Chili's for lunch. I loved it - big bowl of baked potato soup, half a turkey sandwich and fries and great iced tea - but Ronnie not so much. Oh well, he indulges me every other time; next time we go out it will be his choice of place. After that we went to Petco to get some BIG doggie cookies and beggin strip snacks; then on to Home Depot to get some RidX for the septic tank to try to get rid of this terrible sewer gas odor filling the house. We will have to replace a toilet ring in the near future I'm sure.

Then as we get back in to Oklahoma, I miss my book - The Help - that I'd taken with me. I could have sworn I had it in the car, but can't find it. Called the doctor's office and they hadn't seen it. Don't have a clue where it is, but I sure as heck don't have it. And it was borrowed from my friend Kathy! So.............when we get to Sallisaw we stop at WalMart and I run in and buy a copy of the book. Well, at least now I can finish it, I was more than 1/2 way done - and Kathy will have a new copy!

So tonight my feet are tired, my frozen spots are irritable, and I'm tired. I tell ya, going to the big city just wears you out!!

That's all I know for now. Until next time, take care and look for God's blessings.

1 comment:

Paula said...

*YUMMY* I love Chili's!
I try to stay away from the "city" too, but sometimes you just gotta go... but I'm with you- I'm worn out by the time I get back home.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog- hope you have a wonderful Christmas!