Monday, May 7, 2012

Reclining

GREETINGS! How time flies! It's been a few days since I last posted and I just don't know where the time goes! Or is it that I just get lazy and don't post?! :)

One day last week Ronnie and I went to Muskogee because I needed some more thread for the runner I'm quilting for my daughter, and also to get a new wash basin for my bathroom. Well, we got a new sink and faucets and whatever else we thought we needed and when Ronnie went to install it, the sink was too small and the wrong shape! Needless to say, that required another trip to Muskogee. I ended up using my old sink with a new drain and it looks brand new. Only difference is I have to use a rubber plug instead of a pop up one, which is fine with me! Sometimes what seems to be the simplest of ideas and fixes turn out just the opposite!!

After getting the thread and sink stuff we had lunch at Long John Silver's and then went on to a furniture store to look at recliners for Ronnie. His old glider rocker was getting pretty run down, and I hate how much room it and the foot stool took up in the front room. So this is what he found and bought:


It is faux leather and has a power button to make it recline.  Of course men love that feature!  It matches the new love seat and piano great!  Now, my chair needs to be replaced; its getting old, is green and looks kind of ratty!  I think I'll search for a smaller recliner, one that looks like a chair - wingback maybe - but reclines. 

We are having semi nice weather this week.  Had a thunder and lightening storm for over 2 hours the other day and lots of rain.  But today is warm and sunny, in the 80's.  Hope your weather is being kind to you.  That's all I know for now.  Until next time, take care and God bless you and yours.





No comments: