Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Bag

GREETINGS!

This is the new purse I bought last month when Judy and I had our "outing".  She says it "looks" like me, so who was I to argue?  I love the colors- kind of a mauve and dark burgundy - and the studs!  Well, you won't believe this, but I can't find the picture!! 

Sometimes I think I'm just getting too old for all this nonsense!  So now I'll try and show you a picture of my "prickly pear cactus' in bloom and all the buds waiting to bloom!






Don't even ask how long it took me to get this picture on here!  They have changed the format on loading pictures and I had no idea how to do it -- it was just hit and miss and cross  your fingers  and hope one of them worked!  Good Grief!  Why keep changing things!*@# !   

That's all I know for today, and quite frankly, my nerves wouldn't stand for trying to do any more.  Until next time, take care and  God bless you and yours.

No comments: