Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Determined!

GREETINGS!

I looked through all my pictures the other day and couldn't find the one of my new purse.  It must have accidentally gotten deleted; BUT stubborn as I am (and determined), I just took another one!  Not like you all couldn't live without seeing my new bag, but it's the principal of the thing!  So here it is - if I can figure out this new picture posting thing.........


Hooray for me!  Only took two tries to get the picture on here.  Now let's see if I can get another one!


Wow!  This one took 5 tries!  What in the heck is wrong with me........or this????  Anyway, this is another treasure I bought when Judy and I were on our "outing" last month.  I fell in love with this "chicken".  He's got a home on top of my refrigerator, that's why you see the ceiling!  I think my love for him comes from his triangle shape, since I had recently made some almost like him.

I went outside this morning with my handy dandy chain saw and cleared some more brush and branches from a copse in the back yard.  Looks much nicer now.  I ended up with my wagon over flowing and made a trip to the burning pile!

Well, that's all I know for today.  Posting pictures stresses  me out so I'd better quit while I'm ahead!
Until next time, take care and God bless you and yours.

1 comment:

OurCrazyFarm said...

Cute purse:)) You're not the only one stressed out by the blogger changes! Ugghh! I am still having issues trying to figure it all out, too. But then again, I'm not technically savvy and I don't like change:))