Monday, October 24, 2011

Need A Pet?

GREETINGS!

On the way home Saturday we saw this in the road - about 1 1/2 miles from our house. I thought Ronnie had run over it, but he didn't, and had to back up and get a picture!

This is a "rear view" shot of it. Would have been better if from the front.
These are brown Tarantulas and not poisonous. The kind used for pets.
I keep thinking I should sell them, but don't know how to mail them! :)


This one was in our back yard and we saw him while eating supper last night. Of course Ronnie had to run out and take a picture. And the Tarantula was moving fast, and Ronnie was flicking it out, and it got irritated and kind of balled up! After the picture Ronnie got it on a stick and took it out to the bushes further away from the house. I think he was headed under our trailer!! :(


So if you want a new pet I seem to have quite a few around now. :) Just let me know!

Until next time, take care and God's Blessings to you.

No comments: