Thursday, October 20, 2011

Custom Made Sewing Table

GREETINGS!

As you might recall, I bought a new starter sewing machine a while back. It was a portable and was very hard for me to sew on due to the narrow space given to sew on. So I asked my talented husband if he could build me a table and make the sewing area flush with it. And here is the finished product!


It's great being married to a master cabinet maker! Sewing is so much easier now with a bigger surface to work on. Thank you honey!


I even finished another potholder and "quilted" it on the machine. I've ordered a couple of books on quilting projects and am anxious to get them. I'm hoping they have patterns and ideas and most of all instructions!!

Until next time, take care and enjoy all the blessings God sends your way.

No comments: