Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Birthday

GREETINGS!

Last Saturday - the 22nd - was my birthday. I was a wonderful 67 years old! I say that because life is good, and God has given me an extra 20 years for which I am grateful. A little over 20 years ago I had a brain aneurysm and did what most people don't do..........I survived! So each year is a milestone that I thank the Lord for.

Anyway, in the mail yesterday I got a package from my daughter and grand daughter in Bonney Lake, Washington. Here are the contents:

From daughter some wonderful, organic home made soaps that smell divine and leave you squeaky clean! I love them.


And from Grand daughter a hand made cotton dish rag that I love!


This is the first one she made for me, so I was really happy to get a new one!


I need to work on my close-ups with my new camera I see! But you get the gist of it!

This is my daughter's business card for her soap selling adventure. Well shoot, it's blurry too. But you can go to www.atreebytheriver.com to see her website and what she has to offer. The name of her busines is A Tree By The River, Farm & Soaps, Hand-made soaps & farm goods. I know she'd love to hear from you!



Until next time, take care and enjoy God's blessings.

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Ahh, such precious gifts. (the soaps, cloth and 20 more years!)I wish you many more years!
Blessings,
Lorilee

carolina nana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I'M HEADED OVER TO YOUR DAUGHTER'S SITE TO CHECK OUT HER SOAPS.
BLESSINGS