Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy Day

I doubt I will converse much tonight.......I'm tired for some reason. Might be the heat....it's around 98 with the heat index of 106 or so. Kind of wears you out.

I made a little progress on using this Blog today.......learned how to post pictures. Had to call my daughter in the Seattle area for help. She has a Blog too, and was able to give me some help. Was nice talking to her and one of my grandsons. The 2 boys went fishing yesterday and each caught a nice steel head - 10 pounds or so a piece. The boys are 10 and 14 and have a sister 13. My daughter home schools them and they are quite smart and very well behaved children. Do you think I'm prejudiced? :)

I planned on continuing my moving saga, but am just not in the mood tonight. I guess that's one of the perks of being older, you can do (or not) what you want! Oh, when I posted the picture of our Border Collie I guess I should have mentioned the other person in the picture is my husband. I'll probably redo that picture and add more of our "critters" soon. I did do some more painting of my kitchen cupboards today.

I have 5 scrabble games going with cousins in different states. I love word games, and for $12 a year you can play online scrabble as much as you want. Kind of nice. Well, I'm going to sign off for tonight, but would like to leave you with this message I got in email today. Take care and God Bless.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived." Now that's something to ponder!

No comments: