Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Finished Product

Greetings!

I finished my "mat" for the loveseat the other day.  It seems to serve the purpose as I know Ms Salli has been up on it!

This is how it was before:  A piece of paper to keep the cat off, which got all ripped and crumpled from Salli jumping up during the night for a snooze!


 
 
This is how it looks now with the rag rug mat I made from T-shirts!  A big improvement I think, even though the colors could have been better.
 
 
 
 
I think it will be especially nice when people come to visit, as they don't have to worry about sitting on a piece of newspaper!  :)  I don't have many visitors up here on the hill, but I know it will be better!  I'm all out of T-shirts now and really need to get some more.  I'm going to a clothes closet Saturday and see what I can find.  I hear the clothes are free to those who want them, so I'm hoping they will have an abundance of T-shirts.
 
I've been busy today doing laundry, vacuuming and baking a birthday cake for my husband.  He will turn 63 tomorrow.  We are going out to a new place for dinner in Muskogee.  I have no idea where or what this place is, but time will tell.  Something he found on line...........  Yesterday was a busy day going grocery shopping and doing laundry.  Seems like our weekly trips to WalMart wear me out anymore.  A sign of getting older I guess..............
 
Tomorrow will be very busy, as I have a perm at 11:30 a.m, bible study at 1:30 p.m. and then hurry home to get the birthday boy and head for Muskogee!  I should sleep good tomorrow night!
 
Until next time, take care.

No comments: