Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter

GREETINGS!

Even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it, I think Winter is here around us. I was awakened about 2:00 a.m. this morning by the sound of thunder and lightening and a rain downpour! We've gotten about 2 inches so far, which we really need after the Summer's drought.

Another thing that reminds me it's Winter are the naked trees. Some in our back yard are all naked except for their "jewelry", which flashes in the sun at times. (You might have to enlarge pic to see jewelry! It's hanging from the tree almost dead center of the picture.)


I think this Spring I'm going to try and get some supplies and make some more jewelry for my trees. I love it, and it doesn't look very complicated!

Last Saturday I filed our State and Federal taxes on line - emailed them. Anyway, it appears that our State refund has already been deposited in our account! That's only 4 days, and 2 of those were a weekend! I'm in shock!
Maybe there are some good things about all this modern technology! Ha.

That's all I know for today. Hope yesterday's post didn't break your computer screen. :) Until next time, take care and God bless you.

No comments: