Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Price of Beauty!

GREETINGS!

When I speak of the "price" of beauty, I'm not really referring to the actual dollar cost. More of what we go through to maintain what we think is beauty! I went to my hairdresser's today and got another perm, as my first one had grown out. I've still not decided why I am growing my hair out from my "spikey" short do, when it looked good all the time; well except for upon waking in the morning! Oh well, here's how it went............

Beginning


Middle


The End


Hmmmmmmm, looking at these pictures, I was better off before I got permed!
Too funny. You can totally tell I'm not one of those photogenic people; I mean really! I'm much better looking than those pictures!! :) Hope you all got a good laugh today....

We are still having mild weather - it's almost 60 out now, but rain is supposed to come tonight. We really need the rain too, as we've had no snow yet this year and not much rain. That's for you Carolina Nana! :)

That's all I know. Until next time, take care and God Bless you.

No comments: