Thursday, November 3, 2011

Recycled Shed

GREETINGS!

Back when I had my donkeys, Ronnie built a shed for them in which I used to feed them and curry/brush them; and hope they would come in out of the rain in (like that never happened!. And that shed was attached to the wall of the pumphouse below.


Well, we decided the shed was serving no purpose there anymore so we should move it! Ronnie tore it down piece by piece (and numbered them) and rebuilt it at the back of our back yard.


It now houses his 4 wheeler and my lawn mower cart, with a lean-to added in the back for the other 2 lawn mowers!


He put doors on the front (which it didn't have before) and it really looks quite nice I think.


I guess that just proves there is always some way to use and re-use things, and we should be a little more in to looking for ways to recycle!

Until next time, have a great day and take care. May God shower you with his blessings; and may you take the time to notice them.

No comments: