Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autumn Leaves

GREETINGS!

Well, here it is Thursday already! My favorite television night with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Those are about the only 2 shows I watch faithfully that are outside of the Home and Garden channel.

Anyway, I know you are probably tired of seeing pictures of trees, but I am still amazed that I find these right in my own front and back yards! So bear with me. If nothing else, they show that most of the "color" this year is gold/yellow. There is some red thrown in, but not as much as last year.





This one shows the "rust" or "bronze" color, which is nice too.


And this one is of what they call a cedar tree. I prefer to think they are Juniper trees and these are juniper berries and they make gin out of them!
Whatever, they make good greens at Christmas time!


And this is my shadow on a clear, bright, blue sky, sunny day in Oklahoma!


Hope you weren't too bored. I finished a potholder and 2 hot dish pads yesterday and gave them and an embroidered dish towel to Tom and Mary for a house warming present. I think I'm getting better with the sewing machine, but I still need improvement! What I really need is some quilting lessons, just need to find the money! I know where the lessons are................

Until next time, take care and look for God's blessings in your life.

No comments: