Monday, January 24, 2011

COFFEE ANYONE?

GREETINGS!

Another Monday! They sure seem to come around quickly any more........but then it really doesn't matter when you are retired! I can remember when I was working how I dreaded Sundays because that meant the next day I had to go to work! I'm lovin' this life!

AND, I'm lovin' my coffee these days since I discovered the French Press pot and Arabica coffee beans. If you have not tried a cup of coffee made in a French press, you really need to. It takes that bitter, burnt taste out of the coffee that comes with electric pots.



This picture was taken at my computer "desk" the other morning. That's my new French press - the 2nd one in about 3 years, so that's not bad @ $17.00! The only other thing you need to make excellent coffee is a tea kettle of some sort to boil the water in. Let me know if you give it a try.

Take care and God Bless.

No comments: