Friday, January 7, 2011

Big Truck

GREETINGS!

Happy Friday! I've been kind of busy today doing normal "house" stuff. I did dishes, vacuumed a lot, burned papers, dumped garbage, etc. Fun day, Huh? Also watched the cement truck come about 8:00 a.m. this morning. Salli did not like it coming down the driveway and barked her head off the whole time.

This picture is the truck on it's way out, dumping the leftovers along the driveway. I guess the foundation pouring went well and it is setting up. I know that was a big relief to Frack as now he can do some sanding and waterproofing to the containers and put them into place. Weather permitting of course!



Frick goes shooting tomorrow. I usually go with him, but I think I'll pass this time; it looks like it might be kind of cold! I am going to send my camera along though so he can get a picture of the "store front" that's been added to the range. I forgot to take my camera last month so this will make up for it.

Not much else going on. We are all healthy and fairly happy :) and really couldn't ask for much more............except maybe to be a relative of the people in Idaho and Washington who won the lottery! Washington is my home state, but alas, no relative won. I hope the people who did win enjoy the windfall and use it wisely.
Oh, I got 2 new pairs of corduroy pants today. I had ordered them from Woman Within catalog a few days ago. One is a tan color and the other a light teal - almost blue. I'm hoping they will be warm in the cold weather coming. Jeans don't seem to do well with me. And I think these will fit better. I'll let you know tomorrow!

I give thanks to the Lord for what He has given me. Enjoy your weekend. Take care and God Bless.

No comments: