Monday, October 28, 2013

Special Day

Greetings!

Today is my favorite #2 daughter's birthday!  She is 48 today; and catches up with her older sister who is also 48 (until November 27th)!  How's that for being busy?  :)

I wish I had a picture of her, but alas, I haven't got one that's on the computer, and I'm not savvy enough to know how to copy one from the old "snapshot" kind.  I'll just say she is a very beautiful young woman, with a great figure - still, after having 5 children , lovely dark brown hair (I wonder if there is any gray in it yet?) a great Mother, a hard worker, and a health food and exercise nut!  (She doesn't get that from her Mother!)

I love you dearly my Karen, and I salute you with this post.  I hope you continue to do well in life.

Until next time..................

No comments: