Friday, April 6, 2012

Early Mother's Day Present

GREETINGS!

I've still been out working in the yard, picking up fallen branches from the Fall and Winter. It seems to be a never ending job! And when I came to some branches that were too big for my "pruners" to cut, and no one would help me with a saw, I decided I needed a chain saw!

So off to WalMart and lo and behold, I found a light-weight, battery operated, cordless chain saw! I has an 8 inch bar and is a breeze to use!!


Kind of a blurry shot, but you get the idea. If you are fortunate enough to have a husband who helps you, that's great; if not, you might want to check into getting your own little chain saw!

Thats all I know for now. Until next time, take care and God bless you and yours. And I hope you all have a wonderful celebration of the Resurrection Day............He is Risen!!

No comments: