Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Outing

GREETINGS! Well, here I go trying to write a new post on a new format unsolicited and provided by Blogger. I wonder why people have to keep re-inventing the wheel?! Bear with me and cross your fingers that the end product is readable! :) Last Thursday my BF Judy and I went on our monthly outing to lunch and shopping. We covered 3 towns and 6 antique/junk/consignment type stores and had lunch to boot! I bought quite a bit of stuff at Judy's prompting, :), and it was fun. This is the biggest purchase I made.........and hauled it home in my van!!
I was so happy to finally get a love seat and be rid of the big couch that took up way too much room in my little living room. Judy is using the couch in her new, unfinished house for now, and when she moves in she will take it across the street to a consignment furniture store. I so appreciate her helping me get rid of it! The love seat is a dark chocolate brown in a kind of chenniele (sp) fabric. The throw pillows add some lightness to it, and the light streaks in them match the curtains! We ate lunch at Mazzio's, a pizza place that has a terrific salad bar and your choice of pizza slices with it. YUMMO! We always eat a huge salad when we go there.......... I think that's all I'm going to write today. More pictures of treasures to come next time. Until then, take care and God Bless you.

No comments: