Sunday, March 25, 2012

She LIkes It!!

GREETINGS!

It's been a few days since I posted, and I have no excuse. HOWEVER, I did get my cousin's table runner done and in the mail and she got it on her Birthday! Now wasn't that a stroke of luck! And best of all, she says she really likes it.

Here is the finished product...............


Funny how all the runner pictures come with a man attached to them!


I can't wait to get started on another one. Just wish I knew someone who wanted one.

We had near 80 today and it will be in the 80's for the coming week. Seems like Spring is here.........people out working in their yards and gardens. Just hope we don't get caught with a surprise round of bad weather to ruin all the work done so far. We did have quite a down pour last week, washing our road out and flooding surrounding areas.

That's all I have for tonight. Until next time, take care and God Bless you.

No comments: