Thursday, March 29, 2012

The "Man Cave"

GREETINGS!
Wow! What a day it has been; I actually was outside working in the yard this morning. Something I hadn't done yet this year, and my muscles are telling me all about it already! This beautiful 80 + degree weather just makes you want to get out and do something........ So this is what I did and it was all within about a 3 square foot area!



Now, on to the Man Cave. This is it "rolling" into the yard.........


Getting in to position to back it into it's spot.


Getting ready to unload it from the trailer.


Unloading and then the leveling begins.


Will have pictures of final "cave" tomorrow! I must say ladies, if your husband needs a place to escape to this is the answer!!

That's all I know for today. Until next time, take care and God bless you and yours.

No comments: