Monday, June 20, 2011

Things Are Good In The "Hood"

GREETINGS!

Had to run in to Gore - little town - this morning for dog food, milk and gas, so grabbed my camera and made several stops along the way! Just had to take some pics of things in the hood..............

Whoever said corn should be "knee high by the 4th of July" didn't live in Oklahoma!
Two weeks to go to then, and this is over my head! :)



Here are some bovines trying to get cool under a tree................



Here is the bovines "pond" across the road! Poor things.



A patch of orange day lillies along the road. Love them!



This to me is waiting for Norman Rockwell to paint it. The old dock and the Swimmin' Hole! Never see a sole around it.................



More bovines...........white ones! Lots of white ones around this neck of the woods.



The "Whitey's" pond in the background. I'm sure they'll be in it soon!



Just a little of the scenery on my way to "town". Never grow tired of it; my heart cries for those who live in a big city with all the noise, people, sirens, hustle and bustle, etc. Thank you Lord for providing me with Peace and peaceful surroundings.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.

No comments: