Saturday, July 2, 2011

Checotah

GREETINGS!

I'm having a problem posting my blog! Did one yesterday and it won't post -- tells me javascript void, whatever that means. So this is kind of a test blog. If it works I'll redo yesterdays. Now isn't that clever?!

Left home this morning at 7:30 a.m. and headed to Chechotah to hit WalMart and Atwood's. Got the shopping done and then stopped at the donut shop for a fresh donut and cup of coffee. Very good.........that's the perk of going early in the day.

Got some good pictures of this years hay fields and bales, and will post them later if this is a success!

Until next time, take care and God bless.

OK! My guru sister in law fixed it! I spent a long time on the phone with the help desk to no avail, and then Mary came and got it working. Thank you to her, for sure. It was apparently some setting that needed fixing.
Will do more later.

No comments: