Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Long Time........

GREETINGS!

It has been several months since I've posted to my blog, but I'm going to give it a try now and see if I can catch up!  I tried the other day and could not post a picture so gave up........ don't know if it was me or the blog.  Probably me!

These are some pictures from our trip last August to Branson, MO.  We had a great time and met up with my cousin and her husband from Alabama.

This was where we stayed, and I would not recommend it.  We had no say in choosing as we got a package deal, but won't do that again.  It was out of the main stream and the pool was far away!

 
 
The next pictures are just shots of things along the main drag, which has grown by leaps and bounds!



 

 
 
This last picture is the Titanic museum.  It is a wonderful walk through, with actual articles of things retrieved from the Titanic after it sank, and authentic replicas of rooms, etc.  Well worth the fee and will take a good 2 hours of your time. 

The rest of these type pictures would bore you I'm sure, so I'm done for today.  BUT, tomorrow I'll post our dinner train trip!  That was nice.  See you tomorrow, God willing.  Take care until then.
Oh, it seems it was operator error on the pictures the other day..........DUH!   Bye.

No comments: